On Oct 21, 2005, at 1:05 PM, J. Landman Gay wrote:

Good sleuthing. Let's see what he says. If that's the problem, then Rev's scripts should probably be revised to account for a missing executable.

If this is the problem I think it would make sense to change the RevOnline code to check the registry for the installed path. On my XP machine this is located at:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\MediaPlayer\Installation Directory

It seems that would be a little safer.

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Multimedia