<LOL> I was thinking about the smaller "utility" kind of things. Most of the publications the company I refered to would "retail" for $30 or so

Dave

Jerry Daniels wrote:

Dave,

Interesting idea. And as the market grows this might work pretty well. But as it stands today, if I waited to cover my expenses with pricing, I'd never release a product!

-JD