Re this thread, many thanks to Eric and Jeanne!

Tim

Hi Tim,

Table fields in Rev stay not too much documented and, to be frank, don't work as well as expected. May be in a next version :-) In the meantime, you might be interested in a tutorial "How to manage table fields" you will access thought "Tutorials Picker" a free plugin that interfaces with the So Smart Software website in order to display all available tutorials directly from the web.
You will find it by going to http://www.sosmartsoftware.com/.

Best Regards from Paris,

Eric Chatonet.