Andre,

Do you already have a some kind of demo stack from which I (and other interested persons on this list) can take a look at and learn from it? Just to get me started, if it is to confidential to share with the world, please contact me off-list, I'm really interested in what you did...

Many thanks in advance,

Ton Kuypers