I assume that in DreamCard I can write an OSI-certifiable "thingie" that is a DM stack, with StackRunner bundled with it.

Charles Hartman

On Nov 21, 2005, at 1:20 PM, J. Landman Gay wrote:

Mathewson wrote:
Now, maybe I'm wrong, but . . .
I believe that it is perfectly legal to download the
Metacard IDE, download a copy of DC/RR, and then transfer
the RR engine across to the Metacard IDE.

Correct. However, note that since your copy of the IDE won't be licensed, all your scripts will be limited to ten lines.

--
Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     [EMAIL PROTECTED]