This did not install on OS X the way the docs say to do it. Go to the forums to get the right way to install. Beware it is still alphaware.

Dennis

On Nov 27, 2005, at 1:51 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Quoting Judy Perry <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Do you have a URL for it? (my PC-using students, chagrined at
GraphicConverter's being Mac-only, are always asking me for a PC
alternative...)

save all the hastle and use a cross platform tool
Pixel32
http://www.kanzelsberger.com/pixel/

even on SkyOS and BeOS WOW.

cheers