Well I wish I knew what you were doing differently from me! I have been using Rev for about 18 months have had at least 8 corruptions! However, I started under MacOS 9 and to be honest I haven't seen many since I switched to Mac OS X, In fact just 2 I think.

Hmm, Dave, I wonder what you do to get so many corruptions under OS9 :) I have been running there for some 5 years and had not a single corruption. And I have stacks in constant running as cgi's. I recall only a single instance of failing save but switching to the backup file was simple enough to recover. Earlier version would ocassionally (some releases regularly) quit on me but all I ever lost was what was not saved.

Robert