Hi,

I am currently teaching my Friends Son Alex (11) the wonders of RunRev!

All the Best
Dave

Interesting info there. A couple of things are possibly skewing perceptions of the average age of the community - youngsters likely can't afford to go to conferences so you probably wouldn't see them there, and I wonder how many of them have the dedication to wade through and participate in this list?

I know for a fact we have some younger coders, one I know of is 15, so that takes your crown Andre :)

This isn't to say we don't want more. We always want more, of any age, we are not ageist or sexist. I was teaching my 9 year old daughter to code in Rev on the train recently - she was intrigued with the possibility of making the CEO into a flying pig that circled the window (I was testing Arcade Engine at the time).

Warm Regards,

Heather

Heather Nagey, Customer Support Manager
Runtime Revolution Ltd