I tried getting the formattedWidth of a chunk expression for char 1 to char -1 of someFooLine.. but this gets you a pixel integer, how do you translate that into "len(someSpacesStringToInsert)" /2

example all in one field.

Center This Title

paragraph aligned left; paragraph aligned left; paragraph aligned left; paragraph aligned left; paragraph aligned left; paragraph aligned left; paragraph aligned left; paragraph aligned left; paragraph aligned left; paragraph aligned left; paragraph aligned left; paragraph aligned left;

Maybe the formula is there, but I couldn't get my head around it, if it is..??

Sivakatirswami