Hi Kresten,

May be I don't understand well your problem but here is how I would imagine a reliable solution:
Stack window: 1024*768
All objects grouped - group locked - size: 1024 768
Then I would set the scroll of the group according to the screen I want to display. On larger screens if needed, you can set a backdrop with the same background than the stack and no shadow (decorations as you wish) and center the window.

BTW, why do you don't use 9 cards? :-)

Best Regards from Paris,
Eric Chatonet
http://www.sosmartsoftware.com/    [EMAIL PROTECTED]/