I want to create a CMS (Content Management System) to allow my wife to
update things on web sites she creates. (In order for her to be able
to type, point click and your done - type of scenario.)

I'm new to Revolution and I did do some research before asking, but
can't seem to find any type of package/plug-in/functionality to
process text (bold, underline, strike through, spell check, etc.)

So, anyone know of what's available for creating/working with RTF in a
format like (Gmail, if you are familiar with it..)?

Thanks,
Troy

Is this going to be a server-side or client-side solution? I mean whether Rev program is going to run behind a web server (as a cgi or web application) or is it going to run on your wife's computer and upload pages to web server via ftp? Or a combination thereof?

Robert