> Inadequate testing led to my earlier post about how to automate Rev apps in
> OS X. For reasons I don't yet fully understand, other apps will launch this
> way but Rev standalones don't, at least not predictably or reliably.
>
> I'm going to investigate the reason.

Hi Dan,

The iCal trick worked for me, at least with the only Rev app I tested,
but if in doubt, perhaps you could use an AppleScript. I have one that
starts the RadioShark radio every morning for me and it looks like
this:

tell application "System Events"
        if not (exists application process "radioSHARK") then
                tell application "radioSHARK"
                        launch
                end tell
        end if