Kurt... OK, I stand corrected. The behavior is as you describe... it is not "locked up" in the sense of crashed...it does, as you say, just take 30 seconds... but this makes the docs- topics virtually unusable.

On Dec 26, 2005, at 3:15 PM, Kurt Kaufman wrote:

>I have a new problem, open docs, click on "Topics" then click in the
> TOC book marks
> ->Containers  ....etc.
> Rev locks up... any remedies?

It does not actually lock up (for me, anyway). It just takes about 30 seconds for the full content of the "Containers..." topic to display. Once displayed, Rev functions OK. Perhaps the method used to display the help topics can't efficiently handle that much data?

Kurt