OK, I'm trying to do my homework on arrays... the docs are so rich... an ocean of info there, but having problems with the topics area (is this the old "encyclopedia?")

It's slow to the point of being un useable.

I see things also like:

"For more information about array variables, see the topic "About arrays and matrixes""

but do not find anything in the book marks for "About Arrays and Matrixes"

What am I missing? Do we have some tutorials or organized archived discussions on array functions?

Sivakatirswami