Hi Kresten

4 images on your current stack

sorry to repeat sending, but experiment to get reply attached to the
original thread:

Hi
Thank you for the idea. However I am not sure, that I understand
your suggestion exactly.Are you thinking of 4 auxiliary substacks,
which together invariably could cover, what lies outside a central
1024x768 window, - or are you thinking of one auxiliary substack, with
4 thus placed images. That would be nice,  but only operate, if a
central area of a stack can be made transparent, thus revealing the
relevant window on an underlying "real" stack. Is that possible in
revolution ?
Kresten

maybe a windowshape would do what you want
A simple (rectangular) image with a hole in the middle?

The "hole" will be rendered as not existing, so one could acces a stack
that lies under (or even above) that part of the screen.

Just a quick thought...

Regards

Klaus Major
[EMAIL PROTECTED]