On Jan 17, 2006, at 12:51 PM, David Bovill wrote:

Were you using PostGreSQL?

I got an INSERT to work now by coding a raw SQL exec:

Now even using the standard Database Query Builder for automatic updating of these 2 fields I get the following error:

UPDATE failed on SQL command: UPDATE roles SET diz = :1 WHERE id = 1
    RevDb error:

Is this a bug with the RunRev implementation for PostGreSQL?

Trevor - I get similar errors with your library - guess this is because it sits on top of RunRev stuff?

Most likely. It could be a bug in 1) binding with PostGreSQL or 2) the PostGreSQL revdb code. I would try coding a raw SQL update statement and see what happens. If that works then I would assume it is a binding issue.

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Multimedia