Hi Alex,

It's very easy :-)

function Expire pDomainName
  local tUrl
  -----
put url ("http://www.whois.net/whois.cgi2?d="; & pDomainName) into tUrl
  return line lineoffset ("expires",tUrl) of tUrl
end Expire

And, for instance:

put Expire("runrev.com") into tDeadLine

Le 28 janv. 06 à 12:01, alex wu a écrit :

I am thinking to use RR to get domain whois
information (mainly the domain expiry date) from the
domain whois servers.  My idea is to monitor the
expiry date of a list of domains.  When a stack open,
it will get the expiry date of the domains from the
corresponding whois servers.

Anybody do that before? Or can anybody provide some
guidelines for me.  I really have no idea how to get
started.

Best Regards from Paris,
Eric Chatonet