On Feb 15, 2006, at 8:43 PM, Charles Hartman wrote:

-- except apparently it sort of doesn't. I got from Rev a message inviting me to buy an upgrade pack for my Dreamcard. I wrote back in puzzlement because I'd thought just what you say. The return message points out that the DC up-pack is good for a year while the Media purchase -- for the same price -- is one time only, and suggests that the two have different features. But the disappearance of Dreamcard from the Rev website (unless I've gone blind) makes this hard to comprehend in detail.

I think I have gone blind. Dreamcard is there on the site at
        http://downloads.runrev.com/dreamcard
Sorry. What misled me is that Dreamcard is missing from all comparisons among Rev versions, which certainly underscores the idea that it's on the way out.

Charles