On Feb 17, 2006, at 2:35 AM, Mark Wieder wrote:

 hard-coded path to Adobe
Reader

You're kidding!

It'll be fixed in some point-release down the line. But apparently I'm
the only person around here with Acrobat installed.

Maybe. But I try never to use Adobe Acrobat Reader on the Mac. Preview is noticeably faster, and I usually have it running in the dock, so the delay would be much less than if the other app has to open. I don't see why this would be hard-wired at all, since resolving filetypes is what an OS is for. . . . But this is OT by now (especially since I'm not on 2.7 at this point!). Sorry.

Charles