Kevin,
Thanks for the guidance.
PL

-----Original Message-----
From: Kevin Miller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: How to use Revolution <use-revolution@lists.runrev.com>
Sent: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 15:27:31 +0000
Subject: Re: "Missing" Chapter 8 & 9

  On 17/2/06 04:12, "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Is the new pdf for the documentation in 2.7 missing chapters 8 & 9? I
can't find them in mine. If someone else has the same experience with
theirs, let me know and I'll Bugzilla it.

For more information about this, please read the preface to the User's Guide
- on page 1.

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller ~ [EMAIL PROTECTED] ~ http://www.runrev.com/
Runtime Revolution - User-Centric Development Tools