FLStudio sounds cool, I thought . . .
Eww, but it runs on Windows!

Charles (dodging)

On Feb 24, 2006, at 12:15 PM, MisterX wrote:

Not sure, but he may have turned to something that is not as
quick, but will allow him to develop for his work flow
without the stumbling blocks.

Actually im turning to stuff that is light-years ahead of rev...

These include:
http://flstudio.com - the easiest music production studio out there
http://gtlegends.com (see also the reviews on http:// bhmotorsports.com)

And tuning my car for the Ring... Eventually building or restoring a real GT
race car...

--

For work, where I used MC for storage management (large scale), the new 2003
server release from MS will surely do the job since I comes with those

Less work... believe me is better!

cheers
Xavier