Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 12:23:29 -0600
From: chris bohnert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: AltBrowser 2.0 Extension and Web 2.0 Web Apps?
To: How to use Revolution <use-revolution@lists.runrev.com>

Hi John,

  I just tried this with writely and the altbrowser demo and was able to
login and create a new document on both the mac an pc.  I'm using XP/OS
10.4.5 in rev 2.6.1.

I launched the demo..clicked "launch browser" on the first card and then
went directly to "http://www.writely.com";.

You can get us directly at [EMAIL PROTECTED] or me in particular at

cb