On Mar 17, 2006, at 5:30 PM, Sarah Reichelt wrote:

I agree. There is a very small list of handlers where I usually have a
pass: openStack, preOpenStack, openCard, preOpenCard. Apart from that
I almost never use pass, so I would  prefer it if Constellation left
it out and I added it manually when needed.

You could add another preference:
  add pass to all new handlers
  add pass to system messages only
  never add pass

... and to be really perfect, a fourth preferences to add pass to system handlers selected from a list!

Seriously, an option to add pass to system messages only would be very nice.

Spence

James P. Spencer
Rochester, MN

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Badges??  We don't need no stinkin badges!"