On Mar 17, 2006, at 10:17 PM, Jim Ault wrote:

Happy you found a solution... and I will be tuning in to see what you come
up with and add it to my Syntax Lib !!

I ended up going back to Malte's solution and borrowed your ideas of setting up the variables for quick manipulation. The hybrid result is coming out real nice. I will even have it rotating in a day or so in my application when I get back from a conference this weekend. My test stack shows it all works very nicely. Thanks again for your help!

Mark Talluto
--
CANELA Software
http://www.canelasoftware.com