Hello All...

I searched the archives and could not come up with a solution to an FTP problem
I'm having.

I have an OSX Tiger Server configured for FTP. Everything works like it
supposed to with both Fetch (Mac side) and FTP Commander on the WinXP side. No
problem.

However, I've been trying to get the WindowsXP box and Rev to upload a simple
text file to the server. No success. I have tried Andre FTP utility, a couple
others from the member area, my own hacks using the examples in the rev docs,
and finally Chip's FTPer utility. None of them would work. The best I could see
was that I was getting a time out error.

Then I fired up an OSX Tiger Powerbook. I tried Chip's FTPer utility again,
same info as on the WindowsXP machine, and it worked without any problem.

Anybody have an idea why it would work on a MAc and not work on the WindowsXP
box?

Thanks in advance!!

John Patten
SUSD