We are using a small PIC processor (a cheap, inexpensive device for embedded systems work) to talk directly with the MMC card. We are communicating directly via a serial port to the MMC card, and the data is being written directly to the card in a strange method that only shows up in a hex editor.

We are not actually specifying a file on the formatted card with the PIC processor, but rather we are using the PIC processor to tell the MMC which sector we want to write 512 bytes of data. It is very low level and rough, but we seem to be writing some data to the card - and I want to access it in Revolution instead of using somebody else's hex editor software.

How does the operating system access the direct bits off a card? And how could Revolution do it? Hopefully this email clarifies my problem some, please ask if you want more clarification.

- Karl