Josh,

He great little app! I am about to start an exhibit project and we will be creating a whole bunch of small videos (in dv) for the exhibit over the course of a year and the video editor is on the opposite coast, so this will really come in handy! I love little apps like this that fill a small but great need simply and cleanly! we have struggled with this in the past, you just made our lives a little easier! Nice use of rev!

Next feature request could be to do the opposite where you could load someones note file along with the movie and click on the time code in the notes to jump the movie there for review and posting a set of reply comments!

thanks!

jeff reynolds