Richard Gaskin wrote:
J. Landman Gay wrote:

Scott Rossi wrote:
I don't suppose there's any way to turn off or otherwise disable the
double-entry key sequence to close the script editor?
You can use option-enter (on Windows, alt-enter) to save and close the editor.

In my script editor I use Shift-Enter, because it's a larger key and there's one on both sides of the keyboard.

Is there a way to change this in Rev, or are PowerBook users required to use two hands? (There's no Option key on the right side near the Enter and Return keys on a PB keyboard)

It's moot, as it turns out; the shortcut no longer works anyway. :(

--
Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     [EMAIL PROTECTED]