best, Bob...

From: Phil Davis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>Subject: Re: Fld text vertical alignment -
fld animationTo: How to use Revolution
<use-revolution@lists.runrev.com>Message-ID: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>Content-Type:
text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1; format=flowed Okay, I was a little too quick.
As I reread your request, you're looking for a way to grow and shrink the text
without changing the rect of the field, correct? I think your only other option
is to have a blank line (containing a space, or maybe empty would work) at the
top of each menu field, and let that first line grow and shrink in the opposite
direction of the rest of the text, so the text remains centered vertically in
the field. However, I messed around with that idea for a few minutes and was
not able to make it work as well as the 'grow/shrink field' approach. You could
indeed kluge it together by having your menu text in borderless transparent
fields that sit on top of fields with visible borders. That would give you the
visual effect I think you're after. Phil