On May 21, 2006, at 5:48 PM, Mark Wieder wrote:

Tacking an
empty string before truncating always gives the correct answer.

There are values for numberFormat that will break that. So, perhaps a value for numberFormat will need to be specified if that is the new trunc().

I had one time wondered if the fuzziness of Revolution numeric equality was based on the equality of formatted strings, but it does not seem to be. For that reason, I think the adjustment to trunc() should be based on the same method, not on string formatting.

Dar Scott