On May 23, 2006, at 11:32 PM, Garrett Hylltun wrote:

Working on the same program here for months now, but tonight all of a sudden when I compile a Windows exe from OS X, libeay32.dll and ssleay32.dll are now showing up in the output folder.

I didn't add any new code, just moved a couple of lines of code down about 50 lines.

What are these dll files for? And, any reason they would need to be with a windows exe?

Those are for encryption related functions. You only need those if you use the functions.

Dar Scott