On Jun 2, 2006, at 2:12 PM, Dar Scott wrote:

On Jun 2, 2006, at 9:45 AM, Devin Asay wrote:

  replace "Ж" with "ж" in lList

I didn't know you could do that with the current editor. I had been suggesting a way to do that kind of thing using UTF-8 and was hoping an script editor publisher would pick up on it.

Yep, you're right. It's processor dependent when you do it this way. I tried it on windows and it didn't work. You're starting to convince me that UTF is the way to go.

Devin

Devin Asay
Brigham Young University