On 7/17/06, Stephen Barncard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Thanks for the stack Sarah - I've had it around for quite a while but
lately been re-writing your stack to control an Extron video
switcher..

I'm working with a KeySpan USB to SERIAL just fine - once I got the
send and rec terminators right.

What piqued my curiosity was the reference in the docs  for 'open driver'

  it says:

On OS X and Unix systems, you can obtain a list of available devices
by reading the file "/dev/tty".

Yes, it got me interested too. But I never managed to get anything out
of it, even playing around in Terminal and using the commands you are
supposed to use to read it. I forget what they were now, but I did
manage it at the time :-)

Cheers,
Sarah