On Jul 23, 2006, at 1:38 AM, Chipp Walters wrote:

That's a nifty piece of software. Do you use it? I'm wondering how
exactly one simulates a right-click? I wouldn't think taping on the
track pad would work all that well. In fact, I've turned off 'tapping'
on all my track pads for that reason

My Macbook Pro is my primary machine, so I use the trackpad constantly (So much I was starting to develop wrist pains from constantly clicking with my thumb) I originally got the software for scrolling on my Powerbook (before Apple implemented two finger scrolling support in hardware)

I use the trackpad tap set for "left click with drag" and the trackpad button set for "right click" People who want to borrow my machine for a few minutes are throughly confused, but I'm a lot more efficient and my wrist pain went away. I have 2 corners currently set as buttons for Expose and Dashboard. Chipp, if you wanted to you could set one corner button to Delete (which is a combo fn+delete on a Apple laptop)

Regards,

Todd