Richard Gaskin wrote:
Jeanne A. E. DeVoto wrote:
 > It looks like the IDE sets the default paintCompression
 > to PNG instead of RLE, so I suspect it will actually be
 > PNG unless you're using a standalone.

Is this user-settable in the IDE?

Yes, see the paintCompression property.

Differences between runtime and development make it harder to diagnose problem runtime problems from within the development environment, raising development costs unnecessarily.

The IDE's behavior vs. standalone behavior is documented in the dictionary entry.

--
Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     [EMAIL PROTECTED]