That's just freaking bizarre!

On 8/7/06, Mark Schonewille <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Dan,

Have you tried this?

set the htmlText of fld 1 to "<foo>bar</foo>"

Didn't know that <foo> was a supported tag ;-) Revolution just
filters out text surrounded by title tags, because they are not
supposed to appear in the body of an html page.

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download ErrorLib at http://economy-x-talk.com/developers.html and
get full control of error handling in Revolution.

Op 7-aug-2006, om 7:53 heeft Dan Shafer het volgende geschreven: