There's nothing particularly tricky about what you want to do. Depending on
your level of skill with Transcript it's either fallling-down easy or very
achievable. :-)

No clue on the Kagi plug-in.

On 10/8/06, Your Name <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

--
Having discovered Kagi's wonderful KRM service for unlocking an
applications' full

Are there any tutorials that would give a good taste of how much knowledge
would be
necessary to have assimilated to author this kind of application?

Does anyone know, for sure, when the "plug-in" from Kagi's KRM to a
Revolution application
will be complete?

Thanks,

Greg Smith