Hmmm. Recently, 2.7.2 on OS X started to behave as if explicitvariables was set to true. Perfectly functioning scripts opened in the editor would generate unquoted literal errors and moaning about undeclared variables.

I today moved to 2.7.4, confident that the problem would go away, but it hasn't - 'put the explicitvariables' in the message box returns false. Setting it to false changes nothing.

I found nothing on this in the archives since 2003.  Que pasa?

Best Wishes,

David Glasgow
Carlton Glasgow Partnership

http://www.i-psych.co.uk