"Right now I have it set up so that Stack
A gets a request for info from stack B over the
Internet. "

Well, you could set things up so that Stack A uses
'put' to
deliver the requested data into a field in Stack B -
lets call it
"RecData".

At the end of the script in Stack B requesting data
from
Stack A you could have something like this:

wait 250 ticks 
----give things time to get the data returned over the
internet--
do field "RecData"

this is a way of not getting all mixed up with 'it'.

sincerely, Richmond Mathewson

____________________________________________________________

I have just read and signed the online petition:

   "Hinge & Bracket"

hosted on the web by PetitionOnline.com, the free online petition
service, at:

   http://www.PetitionOnline.com/HandB/

I personally agree with what this petition says, and I think you might
agree, too.  If you can spare a moment, please take a look, and 
consider signing yourself.

Richmond Mathewson
____________________________________________________________


                
___________________________________________________________ 
Now you can scan emails quickly with a reading pane. Get the new Yahoo! Mail. 
http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html
_______________________________________________
use-revolution mailing list
[email protected]
Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription 
preferences:
http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-revolution

Reply via email to