Stephen,

LOL!!!! You know Stephen, I can do "networked dinners now..." all it takes is low latency on the network and a very synchronized crew.

I like the idea of some networked experiments. I was going to vote about RevCon Mayhem, I mean, RevCon South and have it here in Brazil during the carnival but the idea of trying some get together on the network is cool. I really liked the online scripting conferences, we should have them on a bi-weekly basis.

cheers