On Jan 16, 2007, at 12:18 PM, Sieg Lindstrom wrote:

Thanks, Ken.

Your suggestion would certainly explain why the database calls sent by this stack don't work on computers where Revolution is not installed, but my
computer includes the "dbmysql.bundle" file in the "Database Drivers"
folder, and the problem still occurs. Just to make sure I have files in the
right places, I have StackRunner in the folder that contains the 2.7.4
installation. The "Database Drivers" is nested in that same folder, and the stack I'm trying to run is nested in a folder that's also in the main 2.7.4
installation folder. Should that work?

Have you executed "revSetDatabaseDriverPath" in your stack that opens before it starts making calls to the database? I believe this is done automatically by Rev when you launch it, but StackRunner doesn't do this, so your stack will need to do it before you start calling on the database...

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software, Inc.
Web Site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]