Thanks, Stephen. That's a lot better than the $400? I originally paid for SoundEdit.

Joe Wilkins

On Feb 7, 2007, at 8:40 PM, Stephen Barncard wrote:

Check out Felt Tip's Sound Studio. Wonderful.
http://www.freeverse.com/soundstudio/

well worth the $79.
sqb

Hi Everyone,

I've a program in which, rather than have the computer voices reading some text, I'd like to have real voices called that would speak the text. Presumably, I need to provide audio clips that I can call to do this. Any idea how to create them?

I have an old application called SoundEdit that I believe will do the job, but it is probably not OSX compatible and I'd have to resurrect one of my older Macs to use it. Any Rev compatible tool I can use on OSX to do the same thing?

TIA,

Joe Wilkins

--

stephen barncard