Mark, I assume you're poking fun? If not, tell me more.

Joe

On Feb 8, 2007, at 2:31 AM, Mark Schonewille wrote:

You could use Revolution's sound recording features :-)

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering
http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz

Get your store on-line within minutes with Salery Web Store software. Download at http://www.salery.biz

Op 8-feb-2007, om 5:30 heeft Joe Lewis Wilkins het volgende geschreven:

Hi Everyone,

I've a program in which, rather than have the computer voices reading some text, I'd like to have real voices called that would speak the text. Presumably, I need to provide audio clips that I can call to do this. Any idea how to create them?

I have an old application called SoundEdit that I believe will do the job, but it is probably not OSX compatible and I'd have to resurrect one of my older Macs to use it. Any Rev compatible tool I can use on OSX to do the same thing?

TIA,

Joe Wilkins


_______________________________________________
use-revolution mailing list
[email protected]
Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription preferences:
http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-revolution

_______________________________________________
use-revolution mailing list
[email protected]
Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription 
preferences:
http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-revolution

Reply via email to