I'm having a problem that I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced. This is OS X, btw.

I have an application that makes use of the revZip library. I have the standalone builder settings set to search for required inclusions. The first problem is that the revZip bundle does not get copied to my standalone, which I believe is a long outstanding bug, which I thought was supposed to have been fixed with 2.8. The second problem is that, even if I manually copy the revZip.bundle into my standalone package, the standalone errors when making a call to a revZip function. In other words, it's not finding the bundle. I have it copied to the Externals folder within the app bundle. I have also tried explicitly setting the externals of my stack, but I can't seem to get the path quite right to this Externals folder. The only way I've been able to get it to work without errors is to simply set the externals to "revzip.bundle" and then place the bundle directly next to my app bundle, not inside it. But I would really like to have this app be as self-contained as possible, so I'd prefer to have the revzip.bundle inside my app bundle.

First of all, has anyone else experienced these problems with the standalone builder Rev 2.8? I think I'm about ready to report them to runtime. And second, what should I set the path to in the externals property so that I can keep the revzip.bundle inside my app bundle? I think I'm just not getting it quite right. I'd prefer to use a relative path if possible. Should it be something like "./ [AppBundleName]/Contents/MacOS/Externals/revzip.bundle"? Can anyone help?

Thanks,
Chris

Chris Sheffield
Read Naturally