When one produces a product as good as the Mac, what with the dramatic improvements in speed and capacity, it is actually a service to the customers that they be hurled toward buying something better. I still have three, but could be 5 or 6 if I hadn't given the others away, quite serviceable Macs; and would probably have kept using them, to my own detriment, were it not for the OS changes. Each time I have, somewhat reluctantly, "upgraded", the cost of the new system has usually been less than what I paid for the slower, lower capacity previous setup; and I usually recouped the new expense within the year by way of improved productivity. Based on what I have seen in the Window's world, such is much less dramatically observable. So, GO Apple!

Joe Wilkins