Dear Scottish users,

At the first meeting in Edinburgh, a bit less than a month ago, users present had asked to have Runrev be kind enough to forward an email for us to users in Scotland. Well rather than do that they proposed a meeting of their own, with a fee and guest speaker... and well that meeting was due to happen yesterday. Well this didn't happen.

If there are users who live in Central Scotland and are interested in regular join up together, please take contact with me and I will try and organize something.

Best regards,
Marielle