Now with my final stack it isn't printing at all on the Mac. I'm giving up and printing on Windows :(. I am using 2.8.0.

At 10:18 AM 3/14/2007, you wrote:
The odd this is, I discovered it I printed it once, I got the black bars. If I tried printing a second time, the Japanese printed fine. Very strange.

I can't wait for more Unicode in Rev.