That REVCON drive didn't work very well when I got it. I had to reformat right away. Also PC formatted drives on Macs seem to be a bad idea in general if you don't have to.

Recently, Chipp Walters wrote:

 I've used them from the beginning, and have yet to have one fail.

You know those thumb drives from the first RevCon?  ALL the data on the
drive I received became corrupt at some point, without my using it.  Just
popped it into a USB port one day, and while I could see all the files, non
would open or decompress.  I was able to reformat the drive, and it has
worked since, but the experience has made me a tiny bit leery of the
hardware.

Regards,

Scott Rossi

--