Hi Dan,

Check out InnoSetup. It's free, works great, and is relatively easy to use, especially if you use the ISTool front end.

www.innosetup.com

Good luck.

Chris

On Mar 26, 2007, at 1:03 PM, Dan Friedman wrote:

Greetings!

Has anyone found a good solution for installing full applications on
Windows? My app has multiple file types, file extensions and icons. I have fonts to install as well and adding the application to the Start menu and
file associations.

In the past I have used InstallShield.  Ug... just typing the phrase
"InstallShield" makes me a little dizzy!

What are you using??

Thanks in advance,
Dan

Chris Sheffield