Ken,   I'll just buy a brand new set of typing gloves  :-)

Ken Ray wrote:
On Mon, 23 Apr 2007 09:55:25 +0100, John Craig wrote:

Thanks for the info. I am just of the opinion that the file functions in rev could possibly be more economical - it's as easy as that.

I agree, John... it would be great for Rev to have a "file" object that had properties that could be retrieved:

  put the fileSize of file <filePath> into tSize
  put the visible of file <filePath> into tVis
  (etc.)

But until RunRev makes that happen, we've got to type a bit more to get the job done...

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software, Inc.
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web Site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/